Saturday, March 7, 2015

Snow on the Prairie

Snow?...in north Texas??...in March???  Unfortunately, yes.  But it did give me an opportunity to try out my new GoPro camera.  This post is merely a test to see if I can get the raw footage posted.  Then I will try additional things (cropping, zooming, etc.) in subsequent posts.



This is a short clip of about 23 seconds since the whole 2 minutes was over Blogger's limit of 100 Mb.  The original clip was crystal clear even when blown up to full screen.  This clip, when blown to full screen, looks pixellated.  I guess Blogger must have reduced the resolution.  Oh so much to learn.  At least the audio seems to work.

UPDATE:
Well, that did not work as well as hoped.  I could see it on my computer, but not on my iPhone or iPad.  It may be an Adobe Flash issue.  As trial #2, I uploaded the same clip to YouTube, then loaded it below.


Hopefully this will work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment